A long sleeve version of the Short Sleeve Race Tee for colder climates or winter races, but with a 3/4 zip to take care of breathability and moisture management.
PRECISION BODY FIT
Precision body fit for ultimate comfort, zero chafing and no obstruction or interference when scaling obstacles. The polyamide and elastane blend ensures a sculpted fit and high fibre resistance to limit abrasion, rips or damage to the material.
A lightweight long sleeve race tee designed to maximise your speed and enable efficient movement. Weighing just over 130 grams in a size Medium – you can overcome any obstacle. 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonded seams ensure comfort and eliminate friction between the garment and your skin.
Silicone grips have been added to the inside of the waist hem to ensure the long sleeve stays in position when stretched or pulled to capacity. This feature stabilises the garment allowing you to focus on competing to the best of your ability.
BREATHABILITY & MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
Adjustable 3/4 YKK zip to ensure breathability and moisture management when you need it most so that you can keep pushing the pace. Move up, move fast and move forward with freedom.
- 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonding construction
- Race day design and precision body fit
- Sweat and water wicking with quick dry material properties
- Designed for OCR and Spartan racing along with long distance ultra trail and road running
- Arm, chest and back reflective logo detailing for visibility and security
- 165 grams in a size Medium (Men’s) / 135 grams in a size Medium (Women’s)
– Materials: 1. Outer Short: 87% Polyamide & 13% Elastane 2. Inner Liner 75% Polyamide & 15% Elastane
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.