Designed for racing, the RAIN JACKET-X sits lightly on your upper body allowing you to stay fast and mobile with no restrictions. Our unique and 100% Stitch-Free design provides protection against the rain and wind, giving you the confidence to take your performance to the next level.
Inconsistent temperatures and unexpected showers are part of what we love and hate about the outdoors. Our thermo-bonded seams protect you from the toughest conditions and ensure additional comfort plus even greater durability. And, if the storms roll in, our elastic hood with integrated visor will snap tightly protecting your head and face as much as possible.
A waterproof jacket is one item you can guarantee will be on the mandatory checklist for almost all ultra-marathon events. With DWR waterproof rating of 20,000 / 35,000, the Rain Jacket X has got your back. Our membrane is made of ePTFE which is permeated with tiny holes to stop the water from getting in, but still allowing water vapor to escape.
BREATHES, DRIES FAST
By combining three layers of smart blend featherweight material the RAIN JACKET-X breathes, dries fast and packs small. Get out there and brave the elements – there’s no advantage to staying inside.
- 100% Stitch-Free thermo bonded seems
- Specifically designed for trail running and meets ultra race standard approval
- DWR waterproof rating 20,000 WR / 35,000 MVP PTFE Membrane 3L
- Three layers of smart blend featherweight material with 4-way stretch
- Adjustable hood with integrated visor
- Elasticated sleeves for extra comfort and precision fitting
- Built in reflective elements for visibility and security
- Weight: 199grams (size small)