Utilising super light fabrics, the SFA 5 Elevate is designed to be fast. At the same time, we have not compromised on comfort introducing a brand new inner offering enhanced comfort and support for your quads and hamstrings. Comfort and speed are a powerful duo – run fast and free with no irritation.
From years of uncomfortable experiences, we’ve learnt that a 2-in-1 performs best when the inner liner and outer shell work in tandem. For the first time, we’re combining our most popular outer shell with a more robust inner while still maintaining lightweight comfort and ultrasonic bonded seams. The deep 360 waist belt sits gently on your hips for a comfortable anti-bounce fit.
STORE YOUR ESSENTIALS
A rear pocket has been fitted to sit just below your waist line so that you can store a phone, keys, cash or an emergency gel. Slide your valuables in and out with ease – they’ll stay firmly in position not to interfere with your stride.
- 100% Stitch-Free overlap bonded seams for comfort, reduced weight and durability
- Specifically designed for trail running, racing and competition
- 2-IN-1 short combining an inner which hugs the thigh and hamstring and finishes just above the knee
- Deep waist belt incorporating a built-in back pocket to store your essentials
- Laser cut holes for maximum breathability and quick drying properties
- Built in reflective elements for visibility and security at night
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.