A statement t-shirt crafted from our lightest range of performance fabrics, utilising 100% recycled polyester with Micro Rip Stop properties.
Ruby Height 175cm / Waist 28 inches wore size Medium (M).
ENVIRONMENT & SPEED FRIENDLY
The Short Sleeve Trail Tee is soft, breathable and astonishingly light weighing just 75 grams (in a Medium). Designed to be worn solo for training and racing or as a lightweight layer beneath the UR-X Jacket.
Seams are connected using unique overlap bonding technology creating a soft and irritation free connection between the t-shirt and your skin. Adventure further, experience limitless freedom. Available in a range of bold yet subtle colourways.
- 100% Stitch-Free overlap bonded seams for comfort, reduced weight and durability
- Reflective UGLOW Sport logo elements for improved visibility and security at night
- Soft and sensitive irritation free fabric with enhanced breathability
- Designed for trail running and racing
- Extremely lightweight
- Utilises 100% Recycled Polyester rip-stop fabric
- Suitable to be worn with a trail pack
- Available in a range of colour ways
- Weight: 75 grams (size Medium)
– Materials: 100% Recycled Polyester
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.