UGLOW RAIN JACKET-X: DESIGNED FOR RACING
Go for a 100% stitchFREE ULTRASONIC design with the Uglow RAIN JACKET-X. This shield is your best ally against weather and knows perfectly how to disappear from your shoulders with its incredibly lightweight material combination. Win all your battles against rain and wind during your trail and running sessions.
A ROBUST MODEL WITH MAXIMUM PROTECTION
You will appreciate its full bonded construction which offers you comfort, lightweight, and high durability. Its elastic hood with integrated visor and its maximum coverage provides you ultimate protection against the elements.
DON’T FIGHT ELEMENTS USE THE BEST OF THEM!
The Uglow RAIN JACKET-X has a unique StitchFREE and UltraSonic-Stitch Free technology that get rid of seams. It smartly combines 3-layers 4 ways stretch and offers flexibility + featherweight( 199grs in S). Become invincible with the RAIN JACKET-X, go out and BRAVE elements. allows
- 100%ULTRASONIC BONDING: comfort, lightness, and durability
- DESIGNED for EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS: Perfect for casual running & Ultra running jacket
- APPROVED for ULTRA RACE (ultra race APPROVED)
- DWR: Super water repellency
- WATERPROOFNESS/BREATHABLE : 20,000 WR / 35,000 MVP PFTE MEMBRANE 3L
- HIGH-TECH FABRIC: Stitch-Free and UltraSonic-Stitch Free assembly + 4 ways stretch
- PROTECTION: Adjustable hood with integrated visor
- COMFORT + FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Size and elastic sleeve with 4ways STRETCH fabric
- PERSONALIZED VENT: Lazer cut vent
- VISIBILITY/SECURITY: reflective elements
- Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
- Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
- Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
- Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstances.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.