Utilising super light fabrics, our SKIRT Speed Aero are designed to be fast. At the same time, we have not compromised on comfort introducing an inner finishes just above the knee and hugs the thigh and hamstrings closely. Comfort and speed combined are a powerful duo – run fast and free with no irritation.
From years of uncomfortable experiences, we’ve learnt that a running short is only as good as its inner. Using 100% Stitch-Free and thermo-bonding technologies, the SKIRT Speed Aero are carefully constructed to eliminate irritation and friction from your stride. The deep elastic 360 waist sits gently on your hips for a comfortable anti-bounce fit.
STORE YOUR ESSENTIALS
A rear pocket has been fitted to sit just below your waist line so that you can store a phone, keys, cash or an emergency gel. Slide your valuables in and out with ease - they'll stay firmly in position not to interfere with your stride.
- 100% Stitch-Free overlap-Bonded seams for comfort, reduced weight and durability
- Specifically designed for trail running, racing and competition
- 2-IN-1 short combining an inner which hugs the thigh and hamstring and finishes just above the knee
- Deep waist belt incorporating a built-in back pocket to store your essentials
- Laser cut holes for maximum breathability and quick drying properties
- Built in reflective elements for visibility and security at night
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.