Shield yourself from the harshest wet weather and storm conditions with the Rain Jacket. Utilising three layers of 4-way stretch polyester and elastane fabric the Rain Jacket guarantees protection without restricting your movement. With a 25,000 WR / 35,000 MVP rating, the advanced DWR (durable water repellent) coating ensures rain rolls off the jacket surface.
Construction of the Rain Jacket has been crafted with functional considerations putting the comfort of the athlete first – all features have been designed to withstand running in the elements. The hood incorporates a visor for face and eye protection while an inner micro-lycra layer keeps snaps over your forehead to keep the hood in place. A micro-lycra forearm, wrist and palm sleeve has also been added for additional hand an arm warmth while ensuring your hands remain free to access pockets.
While the Rain Jacket is our most durable rain jacket, ultra sonic bonding ensures the jacket maintains the same lightweight features as the rest of our rain jacket range.
- 100% Stitch-Free overlap-Bonded seams for comfort, reduced weight and durability
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.